Re: [rhelv5-list] missing automount entries under rhel5.1 with updates

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Ian Kent wrote:

> > > Maybe we should try the latest revision of autofs in RHEL CVS, at least
> > > I could find out if I have introduced a regression in 5.1 and not
> > > indirectly fixed it already. Clearly it hasn't been through the needed
> > > QA but I'm nearly done with my testing and there are many bug fixes
> > > included.
> >
> > I'd be glad to try it out.
>
> Great, but we probably need to have a bug logged for tracking purposes
> in order for me to make the updated autofs available for you to test. If
> you can't log a bug against 5.1 yourself I can log it with you as the
> reporter (if that's OK with you).

I've entered bugzilla 427117 for this. It's assigned itself to Jeff
Moyer. If you've got a CVS build of autofs I'd be glad to try it out.

Thanks again for your help on this and for keeping up with email,
etc. during the holidays.

-Deke