-----Original Message-----
From: rhelv5-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:rhelv5-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Collins, Kevin
[MindWorks]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:53 PM
To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (Tikanga) discussion mailing-list
Subject: RE: [rhelv5-list] OCI8 extension for PHP5

As a follow-up, I found that if I export LD_LIBRARY_PATH with the
appropriate path to the Oracle libs, then my rpmbuild does not error.

BUT, when its done, I don't have a php-oci8 package... is it somehow
being included in the core?

Thanks,

Kevin