Re: [rhelv5-list] Xen and bonding

Running it fine here. What bonding mode are you using, what do your config
files look like.

  Does anyone succeeded running together bonding and Xen on RHEL5?

  It gives problems for me. Like assertion failed at the end of the
message.
And only eth1 is enslaved. eth0 becomes virtual interface (peth0) for Xen.

 In /etc/modprobe.conf:

alias bond0 bonding
options bond0 mode=balance-alb miimon=100 updelay=200

What other configuration files can matter? Also I see in dmesg that first both eth0 and eth1 are enslaved correctly. But then I think Xen kicks in and eth1 drops out from bond0.

 Mindaugas