[rhelv5-list] Server No Longer A Superset of Desktop?

We've always bought AS licenses so that we'd have access to all packages
provided by Red Hat. Now with RHEL5 something like thunderbird is not
part of server but is part of desktop (even though firefox is part of
both.)

Is this intentional? Hasn't AS been a superset of WS?

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb unh edu    |