Re: [rhelv5-list] Re: Server No Longer A Superset of Desktop?

 I'd like to revise and extend my remarks....

Thank you Redhat for the academic edition! We forget what a good deal it is. RHEL 5 does look fantastic.

Please consider these other packages for removal from the server edition because I never use them and they are always in the first batch to be removed. ( Not that what we do with our servers are indicative of what everyone should do.)

anything to do with bluetooth
anything to do with smartcards
NetworkManager
irda-utils
anything to do with pcmcia

maybe the sound-related utils, I haven't been able to find the speakers on the Dell PowerEdges.

(This last item was me kidding...)