Re: [rhelv5-list] Installing SYSTEMIMAGER

Florez, Nestor wrote:
Anyone has experience with systemimager? or can recommend a better way
to create a duplicate system.

When I run si_prepareclient --server myserver
I get the error "I could not identified you kernel file. Please try use --kernel option"

When I do uname -r I get "2.6.18-8.elxen"

I am trying to clone or duplicate my main server to my failover server.

Any ideas?

Does the systemingager team have a place for asking questions?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait