Re: [rhelv5-list] Samba bug in RHEL 5.1

Matthias Saou wrote:
Hi,

Just to warn a few who might hit the same problem. I've just updated a
simple Samba server from RHEL 5.0 to 5.1, and no one could log in
anymore. All the logs were :

Just FYI, I had a similar problem after the upgrade on a Samba domain controller. It went away after the client machines were rebooted. I couldn't find anything relevant in the logs either, but Samba logs are very friendly to me. It was also interesting that only the shared home directories were inaccessible - users could log in, and could access other shares on the machine.

Pete

--
Pete Deffendol
Software Engineer