Re: [rhelv5-list] Xen errors after installing kmod-gfs package

carlopmart wrote:
> carlopmart wrote:
>> Jan Mark Holzer wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>    can you provide some addtl information such as what type of guest
>>> are you using (PV or FV) also
>>>    the config file(s) of the guest might be of interest  and if you
>>> are storing the guest on a local
>>>    filesystem of GFS file system (and if you are using GFS1 or GFS2) .
>>>
>>>    Another thing you can try is to use the "file" command against
>>> your guest image (likely in /var/lib/xen/images)
>>>    and see if it returns information on whether it is a valid guest
>>> image .
>>>   Thx,
>>>
>>>    Jan
>>
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>>  1) I am using para-virtualized Rhel 5.1 guests
>>  2) I am using GFS1
>>  3) I have attached config file for one node
>>  4) When I execute file command, returns me that initrd and vmlinuz
>> are compressed images.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

> Please, any hints??

What happens if you just issue the command:

xm create rhelclunode02

In other words, don't type the full path to the config file, just the
domU name.

- --
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, RHCI, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Solutions Architect Team Lead, Central Region
512-241-0774 office 512-585-5631 cell 512-857-1345 fax