[rhelv5-list] Rebooting of dom0 hangs

Anyone experience issues with dom0 hanging on an HP DL380 G5?  I have
tried the usual noapci and noapic settings.  The box simply just hangs
at the end of a reboot here.. I have tried clean reboots (play reboot)
and reboot -f with no change.  Any ideas?

# reboot -f
Restarting system.
.
(XEN) Domain 0 shutdown: rebooting machine.

Christopher Johnston
Linux Engineering
(201) 499-4839

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
Please be advised that any discussion of U.S. tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.