Re: [rhelv5-list] multipathd crashing with segfault with selinux enabled

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 11:14 -0400, Tom Sightler wrote:

> I pretty sure this problem is "new".  This system has been running with
> it's current configuration for a few months and we've never seen this
> before.  Has anyone else noticed problems with multipathd not running on
> RHEL5.1 systems with selinux enabled?

Sorry to answer my own email, but a second search through bugzilla
turned up Bug 438150: Multipathd Segfaults on load when SELinux is
enabled.  Also there are multiple bugs with recent multipathd versions
and selinux regarding ramfs caching but it appears those fixes haven't
made it into the wild yet.  I guess I'm off to open a support case and
see if I can get a fixed version.

Later,
Tom