Re: [rhelv5-list] 2.5 TB iSCSI Raid - one partition problem

Thanks for your hint, I was changing my search string on the RH Hompage and found this FAQ:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_103_11461.shtm

Seems to be the best way for me at the moment.

Regards

Götz Reinicke

Robin Price II schrieb:
Make sure you are using a GPT label in parted.
-- Robin