Re: [rhelv5-list] Mounting an iscsi volume at boot.

Hey Tom,
Thanks for the reply.
Yup you are right about all of those facts. I installed the iscsi
initiator using "yum install" so it's the iscsi setup from RedHat. That
is the problem, even though the order is correct (S07iscsid, S10network,
S13iscsi, S25netfs) the drives don't mount unless I change netfs to
(S60netfs), so it starts later in the boot process.
Also that is only half of my problem because the vmware vm's are on that
drive and the default vmware rc script setup has S19vmware which is
before the default S25netfs script so vmware will stare and there will
be no vm's available. I wanted to see if others were running into this
problem and how to fix it. I know that the vmware issue isn't a problem
for everyone but if the default setup for iscsi is to be 25 in the boot
order vmware may need to change their default start script order to
something higher than 25 just so when they get the problem fixed it will
all work out of the box.

Thanks
Ralph