Re: [rhelv5-list] Replacing disks under 3ware-9550SX safely

I have some 3ware controllers as well and while I can't say that they
are the best (performance is horrible in many cases) I never lost any
data unless I had two dead disks in RAID5.

Are you really sure about this?  Most benchmarks I saw indicated otherwise.