[rhelv5-list] [Fwd: RHEL System z Max Memory= 64GB?]

I'm forwarding this from another list, thinking there might be some red hatters here.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
-- Advice
http://webfoot.com/advice/email.top.php
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

You cannot reply off-list:-)
--- Begin Message ---
Can anyone from RedHat comment as to why their webpage:
http://www.redhat.com/rhel/compare/

Shows System z has having a maximum amount of memory of 64GB?

A z10 can have 1.5 TB, and I have heard of Linux tests above 512GB.

mark

send email to LISTSERV VM MARIST EDU with the message: INFO LINUX-390 or visit

--- End Message ---