Re: [rhelv5-list] Alternate for /var/cache/yum?

Collins, Kevin [Beeline] wrote:
One thing I have discovered - don't make the cache be over NFS. I got
about 90% through my 'yum update' and it dies with a "stale NFS handle"
error. I've done it twice, exactly the same on each server. And then
afterwards, I no longer have yum or rpm installed :)

Oh.
It is supposed to work, a case for BZ I guess.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait