Re: [rhelv5-list] Updating to 5.2 woes continued.

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 07:12:59PM -0700, Glaser, David wrote:
> We ran into the same problem at work with most (if not all) our RHEL
> 5 desktop machines.
>
> Try running
>
> yum clean dbcache
>
> and re-running your update. This solved the looping problems on all
> of our machines.

Thanks for the response.  I had been trying with 'yum clean all' and
just tried again with 'yum clean dbcache' but still the results are the
same.

I am starting to suspect more and more that my Satellite server is
handing out some bad metadata for whatever reason...

Ray