Re: [rhelv5-list] Maxtronic SCSI-to-SATA Array on Dell 2950

On 5/29/08, Tim Evans <tkevans tkevans com> wrote:

solarflow99 wrote:

> Would you be able to re-initialize the array?

You mean as if it just came out of the box new, right?  If so, yes I can;
the old Solaris filesystem there is of no use.

--

thats good then, maybe it just needs to be initialized in the 2950, its worth trying at least.  Perhaps there might be a firmware update for it too.  I guess you're trying to use this controller to save costs right?