Re: [rhelv5-list] RHEL 5.2 kernel backports

On 5/29/08, Ben <bda20 cam ac uk> wrote:
On Thu, 29 May 2008, Ben wrote:

We've been having some issues with RHEL 5.1, Emulex FC cards and a Sun StorageTek 2540.  I won't go into those.  Suffice it to say we're very interested by the updates Red Hat say they've put into RHEL 5.2. Specifically the upgrading of the driver to 8.2.0.22 and backported kernel fixes.  Can anyone shed any light on what fixes have gone in and how recent a kernel revision the backports have come from?

Obviously I mean the lpfc driver, sorry.

I think they mention all that in the release notes, is that what you were looking for?