[rhelv5-list] virtualization and entitles

My RHEL5 is a base version, and if I understand correctly, it allows me to entitle up to four virtualization guests. Is that correct ?

I activated my subscription as virtualization. After that I could install several different guests under the RHEL5 server with that subscription, and registered them with RHN. These guests are just for testing so I deleted all of them and also deleted the their correspodning entries under RHN.

Now install another guest, also under that same server, but the rhn_register now says that I have no activation and need to get one.

Why was I sucessful to register other guests before and not now ?

Thanks for your help,

Vu