Re: [rhelv5-list] Re: "Inbox support"?

So, the system installs with the mpath option passed at boot time, but
I believe the storage controllers are thrashing wildly as the system
runs horribly slow (I don't have access to the SAN as it's managed by
a 3rd party).  On reboot the multipath is again broken, so I don't
believe that boot from SAN is possible....