[rhelv5-list] OT sanbloc s50

Hi Everyone

This is a way off-topic question but I'd be grateful of some input or pointers...

We have a couple of sanbloc s50 storage shelves controlled by an ageing snapserver proprietary device. Support for this device only lasts for 5 years and we are already into year 4. I'm keen to move away from proprietary devices and have a whole shelf to experiment with. I have the the LSI PCI-X card that communicates with the shelf. I was curious to know if anyone else had come up against similar circumstances or recommendations moving forwards.

Thanks

Bryan