Re: [rhelv5-list] Re: KVM guests and HBAs?

> > Hi,
> >
> > has anyone tried to use HBA cards in a KVM guest?
>
> Obviously I mean FC HBA adapters, sorry.

What is your thought process behind this process?  Are you wanting your
guests to be the ones running multipath?  The only configurations I've seen
or played with had the host machine handling all the heavy lifting and just
passing the final disks (be it multipath raw disks, or lvm, etc) to the
guest.