[rhelv5-list] Restoring Firefox plugins

After rebooting to the latest kernel update, about:plugins says almost
all of my Firefox plugins are gone (see attached). This is the second
time this has happened (see my Dec 16 02:30PM). That time the problem
miraculously went away when I upgraded and restarted Firefox. No such
luck this time -- rebooting to the old kernel and removing &
re-installing Firefox doesn't help.

Firefox now says the 64-bit alpha Flash plug-in that was working
perfectly yesterday is missing,
although /usr/lib/flash-plugin/libflashplayer.so is still there.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL