Re: [rhelv5-list] RE : getconf CLK_TCK returns 100 on RHEL 5.1

On 2/19/09, Koelewijn, Marcel - Acision <marcel koelewijn acision com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could you provide some details on the host that you ran your test on? Like architecture, number of cores, kernel version?

As this was not a carefully planned experiment I'm not sure if it is a
good idea to
use the numbers for anyting exept an indication that some resources on
the physical host are saved. I don't have much information about the
phsyical ESX-host as those are not administrated by me.
The guest has 1 vcpu and RHEL 5.1 64-bit with kernel 2.6.18-53.

Erling