Re: [rhelv5-list] Cannot ping one specific IP address, everything else works

Ugo,

Interesting.  I have had a similar case in production support and someone had set ACLs from the printer's web gui.  You may want to check that as well since it sounds like you have disabled all possible firewall rules on the server.  Check the printer itself from the computer that can ping it.  I locked my printer down in my office (HP as well) to only work with one IP and that was my Dom0.

Hope this helps,

-- Robin