[rhelv5-list] yum update still broken? Error: failed to retrieve repodata/filelists.xml.gz from rhel-i386-server-5 error was [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum

Hi,

Read to the very end of this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/rhelv5-list redhat com/msg04803.html

solution was to update yum-rhn-plugin , which I did and the system is
now running:

yum-rhn-plugin-0.5.3-30.el5

but our system is still busted. Tried this:

yum update yum-rhn-plugin (updated to yum-rhn-plugin-0.5.3-30.el5)

yum clean all
yum clean metadata
yum erase yum-fastestmirror
rm -rf /var/cache/yum/*
yum update

then got the error :

filelists.xml.gz          100% |=========================|  13 MB    00:01
Error: failed to retrieve repodata/filelists.xml.gz from rhel-i386-server-5
error was [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum

After it found all the packages it needed to update. Is there a new
solution? A newer package in beta RHN channels?

Thanks,