Re: [rhelv5-list] Install problem on older machine

Matthew Saltzman wrote:
On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 07:59 -0400, solarflow99 wrote:

	I think 128 MB should work in text mode, if he can say exactly where it
        stops and what it says on the screen I might be able to guess.  Do you have
        another stick of ram you can throw in it?

Will have to check.
According to http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.2/#head-447967c60eb305ef2c5dbbc3f4e8b3c4c5170632 128 Mbytes should be enough.