Re: [rhelv5-list] system update blues

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Mirko Vukovic <mirko vukovic gmail com> wrote:
I have added the workstation channel to my system.

I am doing a yum update right now.

I will let you know how it goes.

Thank you all,

Mirko

yum update completed successfully.  I believe the reason for the problem is that my system subscription lapsed.  When I bought the new subscription, I thought the system would be automatically configured as before.

Thanks to all,

Mirko