Re: [rhelv5-list] NFS Client Timestamp problem

Jens,

That looks like a problem we had as well. You might also see that "dot" files are really messed up. The problem exists in that particular kernel release I believe (I don't have it in front of me atm) and an upgrade is necessary. It's a problem specific to NFS I believe.

-Corey