Re: [rhelv5-list] NFS Client Timestamp problem

On 4 March 2010 12:42, Jens Voigt <jens voigt sagem-orga com> wrote:

Is that an official bug? I don't find something on the relase notes.

That's an odd thing: an "official" bug as though unofficial bugs aren't real :-)   Most bugs against Red Hat can be found in bugzilla, you'll only find things in the release notes that were known at the time of writing the release notes.   I found this in the changelog that may or may not be relevant:

[2.6.18-164.4.1.el5]
[nfs] fix cache invalidation problems in nfs_readdir (Jeff Layton ) [526960 511170]

You can look up those numbers in bugzilla.   There are also some security fixes relating to NFS although these seem to be just nfsv4.    I also wasn't looking particularly hard -- my inclination would be to yum update and see if that fixes the problem.  It seems likely that it will.

jch