Re: [rhelv5-list] CentOS-plus install borks NFS

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Robert G. (Doc) Savage
<dsavage peaknet net> wrote:

> That may have been it. At least most of it. I did have selinux set to
> permissive, and the CentOS-plus kernel installation must have quietly
> set it back to enforcing. Not nice.

You are mistaken here :(

The centosplus kernel has certain features enabled (such as network
drivers and filesystems) as well as added patches. But it should/would
not touch things like selinux setup. Your trouble coinceded with the
installation of the cplus kernel (it involved rebooting of the
system).

Akemi