Re: [rhelv5-list] Change RHEL architecture...

I'm sure I've seen this asked before...  IIRC the answer was along the lines of:

*** UNTESTED ***
---
rpm -e comps redhat-release --nodeps
rpm -ivh comps.x86_64 redhat-release.x86_64 -- must be done manually

yum update
rhn-profile-sync
---

*** UNTESTED ***

Now fix your RHN/Satellite/Spacewalk entries to ensure the system is
on the right channels (maybe this should be done first).

*** UNTESTED ***

Best idea is probably to re-install but if the system is not
important, you could try the above.

Note this is untested, if it kills your cat or eats your homework, its
not my fault.

CC