[rhelv5-list] RHEL5 kickstart minimalist samples

I’m in process of creating a new kickstart file, as always, I would like to use the minimalistic approach for RHEL5 and RHEL6.

Would anyone suggest a minimal kickstart with essentials for server builds?

I know how to customize kickstart, I’m looking for samples I can use as reference.

Thanks

Ilya Musayev
Sr. Systems Engineer | WebMD PlatformOps
imusayev webmd net
O: 646.674.6908 | C: 347.266.3968