[rhelv6-beta-list] Anybody have a torrent or fast ftp pipe for the RHEL 6 beta?

Brian Likosar bjlikosar at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 21:04:58 UTC 2010

Yes, if someone could create a torrent for the 64-bit ISO, I'd seed.  In fact, I'd create the torrent if I knew a good place to host it.  Sorry for top posting, but the Yahoo mail client doesn't make it easy to do otherwise...

-Brian

 "Enjoy your life with no regrets" - R.E.M., 'Supernatural Superserious'