[rhelv6-beta-list] Installer & enabling RHEL 6 repo - "IPv4" in pop-up

Vanco Backup vanco.backup at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 21:17:03 UTC 2010

...should likely read "Enable IPv6" - no?

When I click to enable the "Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0 Beta yada
yada yada" repo I get a pop-up prompting me to enable a network
interface.  And there's a check-box to "Enable IPv4 Support" - should
that not read enable IPv6?  Seems only logical to me.....

I looked through the archives and release notes and saw no obvious
mention of this - apologies if I missed it.....

Don