[rhelv6-beta-list] NIS auth during installation

Paul Krizak paul.krizak at amd.com
Wed Apr 28 14:53:21 UTC 2010

+1.

Even if you're not using NIS for authentication, often it's still being
used for other maps, like automount.

Paul Krizak                         7171 Southwest Pkwy MS B200.3A
MTS Systems Engineer                Austin, TX  78735
Advanced Micro Devices              Desk:  (512) 602-8775
Linux/Unix Systems Engineering      Cell:  (512) 791-0686
Global IT Infrastructure            Fax:   (512) 602-0468