[rhelv6-beta-list] rhel6 remote installs not working

gregwm rhelv6-beta-list at greatlakedata.com
Thu Aug 5 18:04:38 UTC 2010

should i consider items sent to this list to be adequately brought to
redhat's attention?  fine with me to consider rhel6 unready for prime time
and just not worry about it personally, but i am curious if the problems
i've reported on this list get to the developers attention in due time, or
if that will only happen if i report them via some other channel?