[rhelv6-beta-list] rhel6 remote installs not working

Kyle O'Donnell redhat at isprime.org
Thu Aug 5 21:48:15 UTC 2010

I've had problems in the past where sometime after initial boot it renames
interfaces somehow...

I've since started using:

ksdevice=00:11:22:33:44:55 (MAC address instead of interface name)

--kyleo

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6-Beta/html/Installation_Guide/s1-kickstart2-options.html