[rhelv6-beta-list] RHEL6 Mailserver packages

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Sat Jul 24 01:33:36 UTC 2010

There are several ISVs offering many solutions in this area for
Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  I would ask your Red Hat Solutions
Architect (SA) about enterprise options.

For unsupported ClamAV itself, is provided by the Fedora Project,
including for via the Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL):
  http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=1470

As far as the other options, like many, niche solutions, there
are sometimes appliance-type distributions.  Of course, many
are unsupported and unmaintained, and have their own risks,
if you just do a search for, say, "spam appliance."

But I have to mention they do exist, and there are commercial
vendors in this space as well.  Some of them even utilize Red
Hat Enterprise Linux as their platform base.