Re: [rhelv6-beta-list] My first experiences with RHEL6 beta

Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Now with that said, going back to the original poster/points ...

Because of this, the alleged "flexibility" of a swap file, being
able to resize it, etc... is often mutually _exclusive_ with keeping

I said nothing about resizing it. If I need swap, I create a file, If I need more swap, I create another file, preferably on a different disk.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait