Re: [rhelv6-beta-list] My first experiences with RHEL6 beta

On 06/16/2010 07:30 PM, John Summerfield wrote:
Bryan J. Smith wrote:

Now with that said, going back to the original poster/points ...

Because of this, the alleged "flexibility" of a swap file, being
able to resize it, etc... is often mutually _exclusive_ with keeping

I said nothing about resizing it. If I need swap, I create a file, If I
need more swap, I create another file, preferably on a different disk.

Guys, can you please take this off list? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE