[rhelv6-beta-list] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Beta 2 now available

James Antill jantill at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 18:33:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 11:02 -0400, Ashley Penney wrote:
> Is there a list of changes between beta1 and beta2 that's available?
>  I guess bugzilla for closed bugs but it would be nice to get an
> overview of what changed between betas.

 I created a repodiff of the source repos. (not for optional):

http://people.redhat.com/~jantill/repodiff-rhel6-beta1-to-beta2.txt

...atm. the source repos. don't have repodata, so you have to run
createrepo to redo that ... but that should get fixed (not sure if the
old beta1 dirs. will stay around though).

James Antill - james.antill at redhat.com
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/whatsnew/3.2.28
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/YumBenchmarks
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/YumHistory