[rhelv6-beta-list] Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Beta 2 now available

Justin Clift justin at salasaga.org
Wed Jun 30 19:05:46 UTC 2010

On 07/01/2010 02:50 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 30/06/2010 17:13, Eugene Vilensky wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:02 AM, Ashley Penney<apenney at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> it would be nice to get an overview of
>>> what changed between betas.
>>
>> And a .torrent ...
>
> I can put some torrents up. Waiting for my downloads to finish here. Not
> going super quick at this stage :)

Initial torrents (source and x86_64 only):

   RHEL 6 beta 2 - Server - x86_64

http://www.salasaga.org/rhel6/RHEL6.0-20100622.1-Server-x86_64-DVD1.iso.torrent

   RHEL 6 beta 2 - Workstation - x86_64

http://www.salasaga.org/rhel6/RHEL6.0-20100622.1-Workstation-x86_64-DVD1.iso.torrent

   RHEL 6 beta 2 - Source DVD 1
   http://www.salasaga.org/rhel6/RHEL6.0-20100622.1-SRPMS-DVD1.iso.torrent

   RHEL 6 beta 2 - Source DVD 2
   http://www.salasaga.org/rhel6/RHEL6.0-20100622.1-SRPMS-DVD2.iso.torrent

The ISO's have had their sha256sum verified against the Red Hat provided
ones, so they're "known good" on the servers here.

I only have about 1400GB of bandwidth to seed with, but hopefully that's
enough to get things going reliably. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--