[rhelv6-beta-list] Please file bugzillas for the problems you care about

Hi everyone,

Many of us at Red Hat are following this list to understand the problems that Beta testers are running into. But I'd really appreciate it if you could file bugzillas for the issues that you encounter. Especially for changes that we have made that cause problems in your environment or workflow (I'm thinking uname here ;-)
The bug report gets the issue officially on the radar.
Thanks for your help, and for being part of the Beta test!
Denise