[rhelv6-beta-list] Please file bugzillas for the problems you care about

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Wed May 5 21:01:55 UTC 2010

Connie Sieh (csieh at fnal.gov) said:
> >have a monthly or quarterly meeting with your Red Hat reps (either
> >technical or sales) to determine if the RFE was assigned to Engineering
> >and is being worked.
>
> But we do not know that we needed to submit a RFE until the beta for
> RHEL 6 was out.  And since the feature freeze is done it seems like
> it will not be looked at until RHEL x.1 .

Why? RFEs for the next major release can be done at any time, not just
after the beta.

Sure, there may be some things where it's not clear what specifically
will be in the beta until it's available (and your request may fall into
this category), but, in general, if something isn't in RHEL 5, it can be
requested at any time.

Bill