[rhelv6-beta-list] Any ideas about possible release date of RHEL6

Don Hoover dxh at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 20:42:50 UTC 2010

>Now, if I would know that RHEL6 is coming before July 2010, I would wait
for it.

Holy cow! That's barely long enough if it was just a minor release(5.4->5.5).

No way for a major new version.

Based on previous major versions of RHEL, your looking at about a 6 month beta minimum.   We will have another beta or 2 and/or a release candidate before the final release.

I would guess more like November/December 2010 at the earliest.