[rhelv6-beta-list] RHN subscription to get beta updates?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sun Oct 17 09:51:06 UTC 2010

Ed Hurst wrote:
  > I was hoping to at least see SRPMs available, but so far I've only see
> the package itself on some obscure mirror belonging to CentOS:
>
>   http://centos.plnet.rs/mrepo/plnet-rhel6b-i386/RPMS.all/
>
> I'm not sure if that's the right one.

Actually, that is my repository, and I am only user of CentOS, not
affiliated with them in any way.

Since I will hide that subdomain (it's only for internal use) you should
use this one for i686 packages:
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-rhel6b-i386/RPMS.plnet-downloaded/

and I just fixed srpms visibility:
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-rhel6b-i386/RPMS.srpms.plnet-downloaded/

Please take notice that I downloaded original srpms from Red Hat source
repositories and that files I published are recompilation. Also, they
are not signed, since I intended them only for my own use, so anybody
not comfortable with that should not download them.

Here is rhel6-beta.repo that has all known (to me) repositories for RHEL
6 Beta: http://rpms.plnet.rs/rhel6-beta.repo
and
here is plnet-rhel6-beta.repo that has my (i386 only) repositories for
RHEL 6 Beta: http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-rhel6-beta.repo

Srpms repositories are not in repo files.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
DrLove73