[rhelv6-beta-list] AD Guide for RHEL 6 Beta

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:42:51 UTC 2010

There should be 2 ways I know off hand, from authentication you can
set it right from the setup menu.  And using redhat directory
server/389 directory server, its easy to add a samba schema, and use a
frontend template for creating new users and they can authenticate to
all hosts/services.  Are you stuck with AD already?