[rhelv6-beta-list] How can I configure VNC to control the native X server in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Beta2?

Phexon phexon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:53:10 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I am sorry that my English is a little poor, I am not a native English
speaker.

I have installed the following packages:
tigervnc
tigervnc-server
tigervnc-server-modules

I want to use tigervnc-server-modules , but this file /etc/X11/xorg.conf is
not present in RHEL6. I have tried to use "Xorg -configure" to generate a
xorg.conf  and copy it to /etc/X11/, but the system cannot boot to X
desktop.

The attachments are the file /var/log/Xorg.0.log and the xorg.conf.

Who can configure X11 to use libvnc.so?

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Phexon