[rhelv6-beta-list] RHEL6 finish (~ date)

Eric.Conrad at Emulex.Com Eric.Conrad at Emulex.Com
Thu Sep 23 16:03:33 UTC 2010

I'll shoot for December!  Who's taking the bets?

Eric Conrad

From: rhelv6-beta-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:rhelv6-beta-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of wariola at gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:05 AM
To: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (Santiago) Beta releases discussion mailing-list
Subject: Re: [rhelv6-beta-list] RHEL6 finish (~ date)

I pick a guess.. its gonna be November. So add 1-2 months after that.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Barry Brimer <lists at brimer.org<mailto:lists at brimer.org>> wrote:
I am changing the network structure in my work place. I would like to use this
fact and migration to RHEL 6 Desktop/Workstation. I need the support so can
you tell  me how many month I have to waiting for RHEL 6 Final?

No one can tell you for sure, but in the RHT earnings call yesterday it was mentioned that it was expected before the end of the year.

.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience
http://fedoraproject.org